Vaccine Research & Development
Vaccine Research and Development involves vaccine research in the field of infectious diseases in the collective integration, including cancer, AIDS and allergies.New vaccines are constantly being researched and developed. There has been a steady progression in the advancement of vaccines that has led to development of licensed vaccines.Combination vaccines have been introduced which can prevent several diseases at once. Risk profile of vaccine against chronic diseases is moderately high when compared to those against acute diseases.
- Track 1-1 Vaccine Research in Europe
- Track 2-2 Therapeutic Vaccination for Auto Immune Diseases
- Track 3-3 Vaccine Management & Quality Assurance
- Track 4-4 Vaccine Clinical Trials
- Track 5-5 Vaccine Discovery, Development and Formulation