Vaccination and Immunization
Vaccination is the organization of antigenic material (a vaccine) to animate a person's safe framework to create versatile invulnerability to a pathogen. Immunizations can anticipate or enhance irresistible ailment. At the point when an adequately huge level of a populace has been immunized, crowd insusceptibility results. Immunization is the procedure whereby a man is made safe or impervious to an irresistible sickness, ordinarily by the organization of an antibody. Immunizations empower the body's own resistant framework to secure the individual against consequent contamination or sickness.
- Track 1-1 Survey of vaccine preventable diseases
- Track 2-2 The value of Immunization
- Track 3-3 Vaccine Sustainability
- Track 4-4 Childhood immunization
- Track 5-5 Immunization in Practice
- Track 6-6 Immunity electromagnetic interference