Public Health Effectiveness of Vaccine Implementation
Vaccines have helped to save millions and millions of lives. Infectious disease has always impacted humanity but with the development of vaccines the occurrence of infectious disease has been decreases. Vaccines made life more comfortable and hence various researches are still going on to cure various vaccine preventable diseases. Polio infection is on its way to eradication from all the countries and we will discuss more on the steps to eradicate polio. Polio eradication is a greatest achievement in field vaccine development. Public Health's Immunization Program aims to assist all in attaining optimal health through knowledge of and access to immunizations.
- Track 1-1 Measles Eradication
- Track 2-2 Implementation of Ideal Vaccines
- Track 3-3 Proper knowledge of Vaccines and its Uses
- Track 4-4 Protection Against Vaccine Preventable Diseases
- Track 5-5 Quality Control and Assurance of Vaccines