Plant Derived Vaccines
Plant-determined immunizations show another option to traditonal vaccine by encouraging sheltered and viable oral delivery through utilization of eatable plant tissue. Numerous infectious diseases enter the body through mucosal surfaces, for example, the gut, and accordingly, vaccines expressed in the form of edible plant tissues offer a select preferred advantage. The plant tissues can secure the antigen as it goes through the digestive tract. Vaccines derived from transgenic plants are convenient and inexpensive source for various bacterial, viral, protozoan and autoimmune diseases with lower capital costs.
- Track 1-1 Technology Behind Plant Vaccines
- Track 2-2 Antiviral Resistance
- Track 3-3 Agrobacterium Mediated Transformation
- Track 4-4 Chloroplast Transformation
- Track 5-5 Dengue Vaccine
- Track 6-6 Vaccine from Tobacco Plant